WIOCC’s pan-African high-speed IP network benefits from both east and west Africa paths to ensure full protection against IP traffic loss in the event of an underlying transmission failure. This extensive network also enables connection from any on-net backbone network location and off-net locations to WIOCC IP PoPs via its Global Connectivity service, at capacities up to and beyond 100Gbps.
- pan-African protected IP network ring
- scaled to meet wholesale client demands
- direct access to content in Europe and Africa
- guaranteed ethernet connections across our global network
- colocation available at key PoPs