WIOCC Global Connectivity services deliver dedicated, managed, point-to-point connectivity between client sites, carrier Points of Presence (PoPs), data centres, internet exchanges and submarine cable landing stations across more than 1,000 locations in 30 African countries, and many more sites globally.
We offer a full one-stop-shop solution, simplifying the procurement and management of international connectivity services.
- comprehensive reach
- PoP-to-PoP or end-to-end managed capacity
- capacities up to and beyond 100Gbps
- lease, IRU, capitalised leases and ‘pay-as-you-grow’ options
- SDH, Wavelength or ethernet handoff
- protection/diversity options via multiple submarine and terrestrial cable routes
- concatenated or channelised services
- bundled local loop, backhaul & submarine capacity
- fully OTN-enabled network leveraging on WDM technologies