Careers at WIOCC
Are you looking for a career in African telecommunications?
The WIOCC team are skilled professionals who are highly proficient within their respective fields. We employ talented individuals who have proven work experience within their sectors. If you see a position below in which you are interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job Title: IT & Systems Manager
Department: IT & Systems
Reporting Line: Director Networks
Job Objective: Lead, manage and motivate the IT & systems team to securely administer, manage, maintain, develop and improve the company’s IT, business and operational support systems. Support users of the systems and manage the IT & systems roadmap and release plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership and resource management to the IT team
- Manage system and software roadmap/release management and budget
- Data schema and information integrity management
- IT security and audit compliance management
- Let and manage outsourced IT & System development contracts
- Manage IT Helpdesk and Office Communications Network
- Adhere to, and lead compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Assist other departments and lead and report on projects as requested by the Program Manager
- Projects and reporting as directed by Director Networks
For more details on the job description read here.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their application letter and updated CV including three referees.
Deadline for application is on or before 26th October 2018. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job position in the Subject Line.