PROVIDING HYPERSCALE CONNECTIVITY IN GREATER EAST AFRICA
WIOCC is an award-winning, pan-African wholesale supplier of bespoke, resilient, international connectivity solutions with an 11-year track record of investment in building Africa’s first, truly hyperscale network infrastructure.
Our capability in Greater East Africa is based on cross-border integration of extensive national terrestrial fibre networks owned and managed by our local shareholders. This unique network interconnects client sites, carrier Points of Presence and major data centres throughout the region and is extended internationally through our strategic investment in the EASSy submarine cable. For particularly demanding requirements, we also tailor high-availability solutions utilising capacity on other submarine cable systems landing in East Africa (including Seacom, TEAMS and the new DARE1 cable). Together, this unique regional infrastructure enables us to deliver reliable, carrier-grade client circuits of up to 100Gbps and more.
We are the natural partner for cloud operators, content providers, fixed and mobile telcos, ISPs and other operators needing to expand their presence in this strategically important region of Africa and beyond.
Benefits of partnering with us in East Africa:
- No competition for your end clients – WIOCC is wholesale only
- High uptime – through a diversity-rich, high-redundancy regional network connected to multiple subsea cables
- Access to unique hyperscale network with extensive terrestrial fibre reach and cross-border connectivity, seamlessly linked to international submarine connectivity
- Futureproofs your growth with highly scalable infrastructure
- Competitive pricing
- Responsive support from our local team and 24/7 Client Champions
- Bespoke technical and commercial solutions – tailored to meet your specific needs
- Flexible and dynamic – solutions to meet rapidly evolving market conditions
If you are looking to extend your connectivity and capabilities into or within the greater eastern Africa region, get in touch with us.Download Coverage Map
We work hard to understand fully the needs of each client, then draw upon our depth of experience, expertise, unique network and breadth of service options to develop bespoke solutions that precisely meet their requirements.
“WIOCC understands and meets our requirements. Today, we are one of the most stable providers in our region and this is because of the support WIOCC has offered our business.”
Leave a Message
We will endeavour to respond within 48 hours after receiving your message