Your Partner In Zambia
WIOCC is an award-winning, pan-African wholesale supplier of bespoke, resilient, international connectivity solutions with an 11-year track record of investment in building Africa’s first, truly hyperscale network infrastructure.
We are the natural partner for cloud operators, content providers, fixed and mobile telcos, and ISPs looking to take advantage of the opportunities in Zambia and its neighbouring countries.
Our unique proposition, with superb cross-border connectivity and our own Metro in the capital, Lusaka, provides fast, reliable, high-capacity connectivity to meet the increasing demand for bandwidth and uptime expectations.
In addition to our comprehensive network infrastructure, you benefit from an unparalleled support and service package tailored to your evolving business needs:
- Fast, reliable & robust connectivity with carrier-grade hyperscale capacity circuits of up to 100Gbps and more
- No competition for your end clients – WIOCC is wholesale only
- High uptime and access to our unique hyperscale network with extensive terrestrial fibre reach & cross-border connectivity, seamlessly linked to international submarine connectivity
- Futureproofed growth with highly scalable infrastructure
- Competitive pricing
- Responsive support from our local team and 24/7 Client Champions
- Bespoke technical and commercial solutions – tailored to meet your specific needs
- Access to our wholly-owned Metro in Lusaka
If you are looking to extend your connectivity and capabilities into or within Zambia, get in touch with us.Download Coverage Map
We work hard to understand fully the needs of each client, then draw upon our depth of experience, expertise, unique network and breadth of service options to develop bespoke solutions that precisely meet their requirements.
“WIOCC has been our connectivity partner of choice for the last eight years. During this time, their continual investments in network infrastructure have increased capacity, enhanced redundancy and enabled adoption of the latest technologies, which has greatly improved our ability to support and deliver faster, more reliable internet services to our community. WIOCC’s diversity-rich, hyperscale network has been critical to us keeping our customers online throughout the coronavirus pandemic.”
“RSAWEB made the decision to use WIOCC as our international and long-haul carrier because of its network stability and performance. They have enabled RSAWEB to dynamically provision more bandwidth and have aided in our overall network resilience.”
Leave a Message
We will endeavour to respond within 48 hours after receiving your message